Wake Up Sheeple!

Friday, September 02, 2005

Thoughts for the Day:

#1
People who despise government should not be allowed to run it.


#2 Also, Where the f___ is Mr. "Go F___ Yourself?" [That is the Vice President for you Sheepole.] And where is our Secretary of State, oh, wait I heard she was on vacation yesterday, buying a pair to thousand dollar shoes, and enjoying a Broadway show last night. Compassionate Conservatism at work!

Wait - Alert - Condi is back (4:00 PM CT) I just heard her say something like:
I was moved by the images I saw.

I about fell on the floor, Hey Condi, "when did you see those images, did you steal a glance at a TV between shoe shopping, attending the U.S. Open Tennis tournament, or on your way out the door to the Broadway Show?" WTF, I'm not the Secretary of State, I'm just a private citizen, saddened, sick, concerned, angry and broken-hearted, and I haven't been able to do or enjoy hardly anything all week long, not to mention hardly slept. Yet, the Secretary of State finds time for leisure, entertainment and a social life, what kind of world are we living in? These people are so transparent! Wake up Sheepole, put down the Kool-Aid and walk away from FOX News, turn off Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh, open your ears, eyes, and most importantly your minds, and join the rest of the thinking reality based world. You don't want to be the last one of the Bubble Boy's ship that is sinking faster than the Titanic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home