Wake Up Sheeple!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Gone for a week. I won't be blogging for a week as I am of to Idaho my former home state to celebrate/mourn my 50th birthday. Going to Idaho makes me feel dirty as I see our pathetic little man of a pResident will be escaping from his phony prop of a ranch and Cindy Sheehan to makes his first trip to Idaho. In the meantime I leave you with a short, sad, ignorant, disconected from reality comment about Cindy Sheehan from the vulgar Pig Boy - the drug infested Rush Limbaugh - the depths of depravity that this right wing blow hole has sunk to is startling even for some one who has been spouting his hate for so long:
LIMBAUGH: I mean, Cindy Sheehan is just Bill Burkett. Her story is nothing more than forged documents. There's nothing about it that's real, including the mainstream media's glomming onto it. It's not real. It's nothing more than an attempt. It's the latest effort made by the coordinated left.

Hey Rush there is no reality in the death of Sheehan's son, is that what you are saying, why don't you go wash down some more hillbilly heroin and put yourself out of your misery. Your little analogy is so disconnected from reality it is pathetic.
The blow hole then went on to say that "people lose things all of the time," and she [Sheehan] "should just get over it."
I'm sorry but the loss of her son's life is not like losing your car keys. No further comment is necessary these hate filled and pathetic words stand on their own!

1 Comments:

  • Hey it's CELEBRATE your 50th, baby!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home