Wake Up Sheeple!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The Press Begins To Finally Wake Up! From the Conservative New Hampshire Union Leader. All I can say is AMEN.

Bush and Katrina:
A time for action, not aloofness

AS THE EXTENT of Hurricane Katrina’s devastation became clearer on Tuesday — millions without power, tens of thousands homeless, a death toll unknowable because rescue crews can’t reach some regions — President Bush carried on with his plans to speak in San Diego, as if nothing important had happened the day before.

Katrina already is measured as one of the worst storms in American history. And yet, President Bush decided that his plans to commemorate the 60th anniversary of VJ Day with a speech were more pressing than responding to the carnage.

A better leader [can you say Bill Clinton] would have flown straight to the disaster zone and announced the immediate mobilization of every available resource to rescue the stranded, find and bury the dead, and keep the survivors fed, clothed, sheltered and free of disease.

The cool, confident, intuitive leadership Bush exhibited in his first term, particularly in the months immediately following Sept. 11, 2001, has vanished. In its place is a diffident detachment unsuitable for the leader of a nation facing war, natural disaster and economic uncertainty.

Wherever the old George W. Bush went, we sure wish we had him back.

I'm not sure about that last part - the old George W. Bush attacked the wrong country, wasting untold Billions to create a Islamic theocracy that is only creating terrorists faster than he can kill them. The old or current George W. Bush (the Bubble Boy pResident) no thanks. I wonder what his approval ratings will be next week as some of the Sheepole with brain activity start to get a clue - 20 some percent? I say we IMPEACH! Wake up Sheepole you have been bamboozled - put the kool-aid down and start the revolution.

10 Comments:

  • Our Commander in Chief has more to worry about than your filthy hippie impeachment talk. I suppose you are anti-war as well?

    By Blogger car, at 8:46 PM  

  • Yeah, you could always count on Bill Clinton for a PR shot. What is the presidency coming to when Bush won't even take advantage of suffering people to score political points. Oh for the good ol days when we had a president who cared about the polls, even downright obsessed with them. Sigh.

    By Blogger All_I_Can_Stands, at 9:23 PM  

  • Wow, Car you pulled out all of your sweeping generalzaions - I'm surprised you didn't call me a Commie Fag while you were at it. For your information I am a PhD professor, a Catholic, Proud Liberal, with a beutiful wife and seven year old daughter, and yes I am anti-war, especially when the WAR you seem so proud of is only creating an Islamic theocracy, stripping women in Iraq of their rights, creating terrorists faster than your pResident can kill them And you call yourself a Christian? I pity your sorry misquided soul!

    By Blogger kurtbill, at 9:30 PM  

  • Hey all i can stands - Your pResident, who by the way is just as concerned with polls as ANY other President should be very concerned because his are falling faster than the winds of Hurricane Katrina. Wake up! When Clinton lied no one died.

    By Blogger kurtbill, at 9:32 PM  

  • Give me a break, the war is creating an Islamic theocracy? Thats never happened before!
    the war is stripping women of their rights--thats never happened before!
    The war is creating terrorists--never had any of those before either, I suppose.
    I hope you are not a PhD in History but it won't surprise me the way you filthy hippies want to rewrite history all the time for your benefit--and corrupt impressionable youths going to our colleges and universities with your commie liberal doctrines. Wake up indeed!

    By Blogger car, at 10:10 PM  

  • Kurtbill, you actually said it, "creating an Islamic theocracy, stripping women in Iraq of their rights". You actually stopped criticizing christians for once in your life and had a bad word to say about Islam. According to your statement a pure Islamic environment is oppressive to women. About time we heard a peep from the left against Islam. Now go out and march against that for a change.

    By Blogger All_I_Can_Stands, at 6:27 AM  

  • CAR - finally I got you to call me a "commie," but I would venture to guess that you have no idea what communism is? In your sick little world that is an insult that you pull out when you have nothing else based in any logical argument. Let me also guess that you don't have a pot-to-piss-in? Yet you continue to vote for conservative Repubs who couldn't give a flying f about people of your class. You have been getting screwed for so long and you don't even know it. Wake Up!

    By Blogger kurtbill, at 6:47 AM  

  • All I Can Stands: So you show your true colors - you want the Crusades - a World War between Chrisians and Islam-maybe we can all be wiped out and raptured up in your sick little world of rabid prejudice. Let me guess you are White and Christian, maybe a current or former KKK member?

    By Blogger kurtbill, at 6:51 AM  

  • kurtbill
    Why didn't you answer my question about the past.
    Do you know the history of Iraq?
    Do you know any history or just the rewriting of it you filthy hippy liberals do.
    By the way if you had taken the time to read any of my posts you would realize that I am retired and well off in Asheville, living in a great condo and having the time of my life spending the money our conservative Presidents have allowed us to work for and keep by reducing our taxes and reducing aid to welfare and other commie programs. You would also realize that I fought in WWII to give you filthy hippies the right to spew your vomit on our unsuspecting and trusting youth. They will eventually tire of your transparent agendas and join the conservative majority.

    By Blogger car, at 1:45 PM  

  • Not sure where you get the Crusade business from my comment. Yes I am white and Christian. You seem to have alot of bitterness for Christians and none for Islam, Hindus, Mormons, or other non-judeo-christian religion. I have no anomosity for other faiths, nor do I wish to Crusade against them.

    By Blogger All_I_Can_Stands, at 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home