Wake Up Sheeple!

Friday, July 29, 2005

Time once again for a Sheepole letter to the editor smack down: thanks to Sheepole Arvid Jacobson of Caledonia, Minn for his words of tunnel vision impaired wisdom, “Who is the real ‘ugly American?'
I, along with other concerned Americans, flinch at the news stories from around the world concerning our bad image. However, what is the impression people get? Is it the sight of Americans giving life and limb so the Iraqi people can vote and have the freedoms we take for granted?

Hey Arvid, what about the 100,000 plus Iraqis who have given life and limb because of our illegal presence in their country. Prior to our invasion there were no car bombings, or suicide bombers in Iraq, boy I bet they are overjoyed to us for giving them American brand Democracy. Let me guess you still believe their were WMD’s in Iraq, Saddam was responsible for 9-11, and had ties to Al Qaeda?
I would think the real "ugly image" is the sight of pompous politicians who have used their millions for legal fees that have literally kept them out of prison for their own misdeeds. With the right lawyer, the most guilty can walk free and go on C-Span and lecture on how judges should rule and how our armies should be run.

Correct me if I’m wrong Arvid but in a Democracy we elect politicians to Congress so they can go there to debate (discuss) the issues, not just to rubber stamp everything that comes their way. We are still living in a two-party system aren’t we?
Sen. Edward Kennedy has made a mockery of Camelot and what his three brothers died for. Now the black sheep of the family thinks he speaks for our country.

Ah, just can’t let poor Teddy go can you. Again, he has been elected to Congress, thus, he is allowed to speak.
Sen. Robert Byrd walked away from the disgusting leadership of the KKK to the halls of the Senate where he now claims to represent America. Good lawyers.

Sen. Byrd didn’t need a lawyer because he belonged to the KKK for a very short time during his youth, so your analogy is faulty. Besides he was just a member not a leader like Sean Hannity told you.
Sen. Hillary Clinton has spent millions on lawyers and now wants to be president. Good lawyers.

Hey, Arvid can you name for me one crime Hillary was convicted of after the Republican controlled congress spent $80 million dollars on a witch hunt against her husband, all over a failed land-deal (where the Clinton’s LOST money) and a consensual sexual affair?
It's time for the real Americans to step forward and be counted.

Ah, real Americans like Karl Rove, who you can bet is lawyered-up to his ass with the other’s in the Bush administration who outed a CIA agent in the time of war. I guess Treason is okay with you Arvid?
The farmers, laborers, factory workers and all the "little people" who made this country what is great today.We still have time, with our votes, to offset the votes of the left and return our image to one of pride the world over.

Spare me your one-sided indignation, you show your true colors by the weak and lame examples you pick out. Money buys lawyers and both sides play the same game! Nothing makes me madder than people like you who think your side is above reproach and the other side is corrupt to its core. I’m as partisan as they come and I would never be as blinded as you are. Keep watching your FOX news and listening to Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity and you will remain an ignorant Sheepole.

Note: When ever possible, if I can find the Sheepole's address I will send them my response and a note of thanks for sharing their ignorance with us. Arvid will be getting a snail-mail letter soon, that should make his Sheepole head explode!

2 Comments:

  • The third Kennedy brother is Joseph Kennedy, Jr., who was a casualty of WWII. He was a pilot, I believe.

    I get a bit incensed with Teddy myself, but I try to deal with it in my own unique way.

    Sudiegirl

    By Blogger Sudiegirl, at 6:59 AM  

  • As a little people farmer, I just have to say there is nothing happening through this current adminstration that is making me happy. I've never seen such reckless spending to benefit the few over the many, ever.

    By Blogger Jet, at 6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home