Wake Up Sheeple!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

News Alert: Bunnypants wears adult clothes for his Tuesday night photo opp

I tried but I just couldn't bring myself to watch. However, I did try to watch the Media Whores fawn all over the Bush boy. The worst was MSNBC were the bow-tie boy (quickly failing talk show host - Tucker Carlson) made some pretty amazing observations/lies, and I'm paraphrasing here. . . "Everyone knows this is a noble cause," [nice sweeping generalization], "we're not there for the oil, or to build military bases, or for imperialism." Say what - WTF. How can bow-tie boy repeat such crap with a straight face. I'm sure he is well aware of the permanent military bases (as in plural) we are currently building, the untold billions we are spending to build a new embassy in Baghdad, yet the bow-tie BOY claims just the opposite. He knows we have no interntion of ever leaving Iraq and that we are establishing a permanent presence. But, he knows the sheepole don't read and don't pay attention to the news unless it is about the Runaway Bride, or Michael Jackson, or the missing girl in Aruba, so he lies and the sheepole eat it up hook, line and sinker.

One other quick observation, I would bet anyone that the Bushies are polling their asses off as I write this. But, they tell the sheepole that the don't follow or pay attention to polls - right sheepole?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home